Friday, July 08, 2005

A Couple Of Observations...

* Has anyone heard from Michael Moore lately? After the election he sort of fell off the face of the earth. If I recall, his website after the election said in so many words that he was not going to let up and that he was going to keep preaching the "truth about Bush." Something tells me that cooler heads at the DNC prevailed and told him to shut his yap. Nah...nevermind, he's probably just editing his latest movie about how Bush eats children.

* Hollywood has run out of ideas. Have you noticed how every other movie that comes out these days is a remake. It's pathetic. Herbie, Willy Wonka and now Charlotte's Web. What a bunch of lazy, talentless wankers. Maybe this is why Hollywood is in the biggest slump ever financially. I used to go to maybe 5 or 6 movies a year. Last year I went to 1. Your best bet is to stay home and read a book with your kids. I hope Hollywood goes belly up. I'd love to see Tom Cruise or Johnny Depp having to get second jobs at Bennigans to make a living. That would bring me much joy. They better start cranking out some better movies or it could happen.

1 comment:

Van Helsing said...

Last I heard Moore was planning an assault on the pharmaceutical industry.

Van Helsing
Moonbattery