It's top 10's. Finding out what people watch, listen to, and read is interesting to me. It fascinates me. Also it doesn't have to be 10, just give your top 5, or even top 3.
Let's go for Books. Ok, here's my top 10 pieces of literature in no particular order. Keep in mind that my list changes a lot. This one was a bit harder for me since I read, but not as much as I probably should. This is my current top 10:
* The Bible -- God
* Mere Christianity -- C.S. Lewis
* Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism -- Ann Coulter
* Rocket Boys -- Homer Hickam
* Band Of Brothers -- Stephen Ambrose
* When Character Was King: A Story Of Ronald Reagan -- Peggy Noonan
* Wyatt Earp : The Life Behind the Legend -- Casey Tefertiller
* Of Mice And Men -- John Steinbeck
* Persecution: How Liberals Are Waging War Against Christianity -- David Limbaugh
* The Complete Far Side 1980-1994 (2 vol set)
P.S. Mark and Tim, you better post your top 10 cause I want to know!