This town is my home. It's a good town...warts and all. Let's take a look at its highlights.
* Our mayor is a short little hispanic guy who can barely pronounce the name Wichita.
* Frank Lloyd Wright built a house here. I've never been inside, but I hear that there is a square toilet...oh wait, I think I just made that up.
* Our old mayor looked like W.C. Fields. I don't know whether he hated kids or not.
* I was born in a hospital that is a block away from a McDonalds...I don't think that's a coincidence. P.S. I love McDonalds.
* Kirstie Alley went to high school here....that high school was down the street from a Dairy Queen...I don't think that's a coincidence.
* I went to West high school on the south side and against all odds I was never stabbed.