* That the people of the world see the good intentions of the U.S. and the painstaking we go through to save innocent lives while helping the helpless.
* That Barbara Boxer, the clueless liberal, see that if Condi Rice lied about WMD then so did John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, The entire DNC, and even Bill Clinton himself.
* That Christians not get publicly ridiculed when putting up a miniature Christmas tree at a post office.
* That atheists realize that even if they snuff Christmas that even the word "holiday" means "holy" day and our calendar is based on the life of Christ.
* That Lindsay Lohan realize that no one wants to hear another washed up wanna be J. Lo trying to sing about how her life is sooooo hard.
* That people realize how non-realistic "reality" TV really is.
* That people realize that U2 is overrated old and that they recycle music.
* Ditto for Nickelback
* That people realize how funny Conan O'Brian is and how much funnier he is than Leno and Letterman combined.
* That my stomach not growl at a quiet moment during Sunday School.
* That Switchfoot hurry up and release a new single so that we don't get sick from hearing Dare You To Move and Meant To Live for the 100,000th time. Good songs, but C'mon.
I don't think it's too much to ask at all. I hope I didn't forget anything.